1) Coach Wade breaks down the program into its simple set of 6 primary exercises. Wade explains that you could waste additional energy and time doing more, but there’s no need. However, any less than these 6 exercises and you will be compromising some important parts of your body.
2) One of the brilliant aspects of the program is how Wade presents each of the 6 primary exercises as a series of 10 steps. These steps start out with something almost anyone can do right away regardless of conditioning or injury. The series culminates in the Master Step, which is the pinnacle of strength and unmatched by the vast majority of elite athletes.
3) Progress is logical, smooth and based on you. Coach Wade will guide you with excellent tips on how to handle the progression and to stay away from common pitfalls of over-eagerness that ultimately limits your results.
4) Everyone sees gymnasts on TV and has been impressed with their strength, but we are typically conditioned to think that other athletes are stronger. Wrong! Paul will educate you here on which athletes have true strength and how they obtain it without weight training.
5) Bodybuilders are not very strong at all. You probably already know this, Wade explains that they’re also pathetically non-functional in a variety of areas of athleticism that belies their physical appearance? He goes into this extensively as he discusses the 6 exercises that make up the Convict Conditioning system.
6) Wade talks “Strongmen” history and you’ll be amazed at the strength feats that these hard men of yesterday were able to achieve that almost no one can match today.
7) Paul Wade makes no excuses and puts forward the program that he has 100% confidence will produce the most staggering strength results for folks that follow it. That’s why some may be surprised that one of the 6 primary exercises in the Convict Conditioning system is the back bend progression. You’ll learn in detail why this is so from Wade and why this is far from a “slip in” and is actually perhaps the most important exercise!
There is no weight training involved in this program! Wade explains how you can free yourself from the gym and that whole “ball-and-chain” and see how through intelligent variations of the 6 exercises in this system, you go from simple-to-do to downright-unearthly-feats-of-strength that require no weights whatsoever!
Before you commit to a system, read Shawn’s review of the Convict Conditioning system and get a free Super FAQ report at Convict Conditioning PDF